Distinctive and elegant tones define this well-loved sanctuary of classic chic, made even more inviting with a quaint balcony. Indulge your love for the outdoors in a charming historic enclave of this modern city.
Personal touches from the gracious hostess
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary usage of Handy smartphone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning system
- Cable TV offering more channels for selection
- Computerised wake-up call system
- Voice-mail message system
- Electronic door lock
- Electronic in-room safe
- Hot beverage making facilities
- Universal socket
- Personalised wake-up call with choice of beverage (coffee/tea)
- Pillow menu: Goose down, Tempur and non-allergenic foam pillows
- Exclusive “Flair” bathroom amenities
Check-in time is after 2.00pm, and check-out time is at 12 noon.
Occupying 13 shophouses built in 1868 together with a 1924 original art deco style building, The Scarlet Singapore is a heritage building turned hotel offering a delightful surprise of rooms in unique configurations, and varied décor. We seek your understanding that as part of our observance of the regulations accompanying ‘reconstruction’ of conservation buildings, room sizes differ even within the same category, and images are only a visual representation of our guest rooms.