Take the first step into the alluring world of the gracious hostess as you are greeted by this intimate sanctuary. Its chic décor is accented by vivid colours, blended harmoniously to create a relaxing ambience. The thoughtful weaving of the colourful palette into various touches of the room – soft accent wallpaper, distinctive headboard and tufted wool carpeting- provides a welcoming delight for the senses.
Personal touches from the gracious hostess
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary usage of Handy smartphone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning system
- Cable TV offering more channels for selection
- Computerised wake-up call system
- Voice-mail message system
- Electronic door lock
- Electronic in-room safe
- Hot beverage making facilities
- Universal socket
- Personalised wake-up call with choice of beverage (regular coffee/tea)
- Pillow menu: Goose down, Tempur and non-allergenic foam pillows
- Exclusive “Flair” bathroom amenities
This room type does not feature windows. Check-in time is after 2.00pm, and check-out time is at 12 noon.
Occupying 13 shophouses built in 1868 together with a 1924 original art deco style building, The Scarlet Singapore is a heritage building turned hotel offering a delightful surprise of rooms in unique configurations, and varied décor. We seek your understanding that as part of our observance of the regulations accompanying ‘reconstruction’ of conservation buildings, room sizes differ even within the same category, and images are only a visual representation of our guest rooms.